Saturday, June 12

Some new things...(Press here for "Claudine")

A few new things have popped up as of late, which I will share with you now. The first has to do with Psyche's Links ,a very comprehensive blog. It has its faults, of course,(as does mine and everyone else)but it's really very good. Anyhow,I was directed to another site, antiwar.com. Interesting...where have I heard of that site before? When I scoured the sites of my computer, I found the answer- I'd put them in the "recommended" section of my blog! How silly of me! You see, I had gotten some peace information that a good friend thought would be of interest to fellow bloggers. So...on it got put. But that's not all. Dr. Juan Cole was one of the principal authors of this particular emag. Dr. Cole and I have not met, but there are some interesting parallels in our lives. We both have a keen interest in history, modern in particular. We both have an interest in politics. And, most intriguing, our initial interest in joining the Baha'i faith, and eventual leaving thereof.

Anyway, please check out antiwar.com. It's located on the right-hand side. I think you'll find it engaging.

A quickie on another issue, namely mangas. What I've read is sometimes good, sometimes godawful, but then there are the true classics. I highly recommend Claudine...!. (Look for mangas rather than film)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks

Also visit my site; Testoril Male Supplement
My site :: Testoril Male Supplement